Application for the Fully Funded Wits University Postgraduate Bursaries in South Africa – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Wits University in South Africa.
These bursaries are available on the basis of competition for South African and Sub-Saharan African students. The aim of the bursaries is to enable and encourage academically able students from South Africa.Full tuition fee, Monthly stipend (living Expenses including subsistence expenses, accommodation, other costs) and Travel from a home country/ place of origin is covered.
The Wits University is a remarkable university that is internationally distinguished for its excellent research, high academic standards and commitment to social justice.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- South African and Sub-Saharan African applicants are eligible for these bursaries.
- These bursaries are available to pursue a master degree.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications to be granted the program. There is no age limit applying for study purposes. However, at the time of the application, no more than 6 years should have passed since an applicant graduated from his/her previous bachelor or master studies. All applicants must have applied for admission to the relevant degree (as per above list) at Wits University and be in possession of a ‘person number’ which is issued upon application for admission.
- Applicants must be graduate.
FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants can apply via online mode
Application must include:
- Once an application for admission into the relevant degree has been submitted, the candidate can proceed to complete the attached bursary application form, providing the ‘person number’ issued by Wits University.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31 July 2019 for sub-Saharan Africa, Nationals and for South Africa, Nationals is 30 September 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below