Application for the WMF Funding for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Wells Mountain Foundation in USA.
WMF Scholars study for degrees ranging from medicine to engineering. WMF encourages applications from those interested in pursuing degrees that will best help their local communities medicine & health sciences, community development, law, education, social work, business, information technology, agriculture, and engineering.
Wells Mountain Foundation (WMF) has as its focus education, which we believe is the key building block to success in all other endeavors, literacy, the essential tie to the knowledge contained in the written word, and community, the core entity, just beyond the family, critical to building a compassionate and effective society.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WMF FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- An applicant, male or female, from a country in the developing world, who:
- Successfully completed secondary education, with good to excellent grades
- Program is provided to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Will be studying in their country or another country in the developing world
- Plans to live and work in their own country after they graduate
- Has volunteered prior to applying for this study and/or is willing to volunteer while receiving the ETE education
- May have some other funds available for their education, but will not be able to go to school without a grant
- Submits a complete, legible 2016 application in English (please proof-read). Because we receive so many applications, incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Pupils of Developing countries can apply for this award. (Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint- Vincent and the Grenadines, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe).
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- To apply for the program applicants must have successfully completed secondary education, with good to excellent grades.
WMF FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of application is online. You will be redirected to a portal where you will be asked to create a free account (username and password), fill out the information and upload documents.
Application must include:
- To apply, holders must be ready to submit the Clear personal photo, Two essays, Personal essay statement, Two recommendation letters, an official transcript of grades from secondary school, Official grading key to interpret grades, Official transcript of grades from tertiary studies,
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below