Application for the WMG Excellence Scholarships for MSc Programme in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Warwick in UK.
The University requires evidence that student’s English Language capability is of a level that will enable them to succeed on their chosen course of postgraduate study. WMG will be awarding over £750,000 in scholarships and bursaries to students commencing study on full-time MSc programmes taught within the WMG department at Warwick, beginning in October 2020, and WMG Excellence The studentships are awarded on a % discount of the tuition fees, with awards ranging from 10% to 50% tuition fee discount.
The University of Warwick is a research university in Coventry, England. It was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand access to higher education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WMG Excellence Scholarships ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK and international students can apply for these endowments.
- Applicants must hold an offer to study on a WMG Full-time MSc course starting October 2020.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track record and/or strong professional profile in order to qualify.
- For conditional offer-holders, Awards will also be conditional on achieving the awardee’s final predicted grade.
- WMG Excellence The studentships are for self-funded students only. NB: students with partial bursaries on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may also be considered. Awardees should inform the program committee if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- WMG Excellence The studentships are awarded for study on UK full-time MSc programmes only.
- WMG Excellence The studentships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- WMG will award WMG Excellence Scholarships across all WMG full-time MSc programmes to optimise nationality and gender diversity.
- Applicants must have IELTS 6.5 (or IELTS 6.0 + pre-sessional).
WMG Excellence Scholarships APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of applying is online. Applicants are required to commence for full-time MSc programmes taught within the WMG department at Warwick, beginning in October 2020.
Application must include:
- A completed application form & application fee.
- A Personal Statement, which can be included in the online application.
- A scan of your transcript of marks awarded so far (if you are currently studying) OR an original copy of final transcript/degree certificate (if you have completed your studies).
- English test result (if applicable)
- One reference. If you completed studies less than 2 years ago, this should be academic references. If you graduated more than 2 years ago, we will accept professional references. The reference must be submitted directly to us by the referee.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below