Application for the WNS Global Services PhD Positions in Business Information Systems in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Sydney in Australia.
The purpose of the educational award is to assist high-achieving students who want to undertake advanced research in business information systems at the University of Sydney. The University of Sydney Business School will provide an award amount in the manner: The support will provide a stipend allowance of $35,000 per annum (indexed on 1st January each year) for three years, subject to satisfactory academic performance. The scholarship can be extended for six months, The grant is for commencement in relevant research period in which it is offered and cannot be deferred or transferred to another area of research without prior approval, and Periods of study already undertaken towards the degree before the commencement of the support will be deducted from the maximum duration of the Scholarship, excluding the potential extension period.
The University of Sydney offers more than 100 major and minor programmes in Australia to integrate student interests across disciplines. With over 400 fields of study, its world-class faculty and schools have a lot to offer.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL SERVICES PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD Positionsin Business Information Systems
- All PhD candidates who apply to the Discipline of Business Information System will be considered; however, no scholarship offer will be sent until the applicant has an unconditional offer of admission.
- Applicants must be willing to undertake advanced research within the discipline of Business Information Systems at the University of Sydney Business School.
- Applicants must also hold an Honours degree (First Class or Second Class upper) or a Master’s degree in a related field with a substantial research component.
- To be eligible for admission, students will need to have completed a bachelor’s degree, graduate diploma/certificate or equivalent at an institution approved by the University of Sydney Business School and at a standard acceptable to the University of Sydney Business School (minimum credit grade average is 65%).
- international students required to have an English proficiency of IELTS 7.0 or equivalent. Depending on your country of origin and educational background
GLOBAL SERVICES PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- To complete the application online, you will need the following documents (can be submitted in MS Word, RTF or PDF formats): employment history/professional details (CV/resume), academic qualifications, a one-page statement of motivation, proof of English language proficiency, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below