Application for the Wolfson Postgraduate Research International Scholarships in Humanities in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of York in UK.
The funding award assists outstanding students wishing to undertake a postgraduate research degree programme in History, Literature, and Languages at the University of York. The main purpose of this programme is to provide tuition fees, £22,000 stipend, research and training costs for the needy students.
The University of York is a nationally and internationally renowned collegiate plate glass research university that provides gold-standard teaching and cutting-edge research. It now contains over thirty departments and centers that cover a wide range of topics.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RESEARCH INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Doctoral research in three subject disciplines: History, Literature, and Languages.
- Have applied for, and ideally receive an offer of a place on, a PhD programme in the relevant department
- Expect to begin your PhD studies on 1 October 2022 (deferrals are not permitted)
- Have a First or 2:1 honours degree or equivalent prior to commencing the PhD
- Have completed a Masters-level qualification before commencing the PhD
- Have a research project that fits within at least one of the Wolfson Foundation’s Subject Disciplines of History, Languages, and Literature.
- Students must have relevant qualifications, typically a bachelor’s and a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- If English is not your first language, then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
RESEARCH INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the scholarship, please submit an online application form for a PhD degree programme before the given deadline.
Application must include:
- Academic transcripts
- Two references
- Research proposal
- Samples of written work
- Personal statement
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 26 January, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below