Application for the Wollongong Excellence Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Wollongong in Australia.
The university is activating this golden education opportunity for students from all over the world and available for participating in a postgraduate coursework degree program in Australia. The educational grant provides a 30% tuition fee waiver for the minimum duration of the course as outlined in your offer letter.
The University of Wollongong established in 1951 as a Division of the New South Wales University of Technology. It is an Australian public research university which ranked among the best 20 modern universities in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WOLLONGONG EXCELLENCE ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International participants are eligible
- Available for pursuing a postgraduate degree in any subjects excluding Doctor of Medicine, Nursing, Nutrition and Dietetics, Exercise Physiology, Teaching, Social Work and Psychology at UOW.
- Successful students must not be in receipt of any other award, sponsorship, bursary or discount and also not receiving any credit for prior learning. Should receive an offer for 2020 for applicants commencing their first coursework masters degree at UOW.
- Candidates must hold an undergraduate degree for applying to a postgraduate degree program.
- If you want to study at UOW, you have to meet the English language requirements of UOW.
WOLLONGONG EXCELLENCE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- You will be happy to hear that, you don’t need to apply separately for the award. All you have to do is to take admission in a postgraduate coursework degree program at UOW. If you get selected you will be notified with their course offer letter. These two requirements need to be fulfilled.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below