Application for the Women in Finance and Tech Bachelor International Scholarships in Norway – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Norwegian Business School in Norway.
This scholarship is exclusively offered to women only. Both international and domestic students can apply for this scholarship towards a bachelor’s programme. Students will be considered if they have been accepted into an eligible programme at NBS. The selected students will be provided the full tuition fee of the applied programme for 3 years.
BI Norwegian Business School is the largest business school in Norway and the second largest in all of Europe. BI Norwegian is an independent, not-for-profit foundation and the main provider of research-based knowledge on business and management. BI is currently ranked 49th in the Financial Times ranking of European Business Schools.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All Norwegian and international students are both eligible to apply.
- Bachelor of Data Science for Business or Business in Finance at the Norwegian Business School.
- The applicants must be female candidates admitted to one of the eligible programs at NBS.
- The applicants must be female candidates with strong academic records.
- Applicants must have an IB Baccalaureate or must have completed high school.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 62
- C1/C2 – 176/180
- TOEFL – 90.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants must submit an admission application for the programme they wish to join. No separate application is required for the scholarship.
Application must include:
- Submit a scholarship application letter, a maximum of one page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration. Upload the scholarship application letter with your application for admission on the online application portal. Include all the required documentation to be evaluated for admission.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st March and 15th April 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below