Application for the Women in Leadership Excellence Scholarship in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Graduate School of Business in Australia.
This scholarship is supported by the Australian National Committee for UN Women to encourage diversity and promote gender equality and women in leadership roles. Applicants will receive a fully-funded position covering your tuition fees and three additional executive coaching sessions with a Graduate School of the Business coach.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian applicants are eligible to apply for this application program.
- Applicants must
- Apply for and receive an offer to study one of:
- Executive Graduate Certificate in Business Administration (GS89). Completing this course allows you to progress to the Executive Master of Business Administration (GS50), with the graduate certificate making up 48 credit points of the Executive MBA.
- Graduate Certificate in Business (Managing and Leading in the Public Sector) (GZ34). If you’re a Queensland Public Service employee, you must have your employer’s support to study this course.
- Start studying in 2018
- Identify as a leader, and be willing to contribute to the QUT Graduate School of Businessand the Fostering Executive Women program as an active member and ambassador.
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Step 1: Apply to study
To be eligible to apply for the opportunity , you must apply for and receive an offer to study one of these courses:
- Executive Graduate Certificate in Business Administration (GS89).
- Graduate Certificate in Business (Managing and Leading in the Public Sector) (GZ34).
Check the course requirements when you apply.
Step 2: Apply for a scholarship
Email your application to the QUT Graduate School of Business by the due date. Your application should include:
- a letter summarising why you are applying, and showing evidence of your suitability for the opportunity
- a brief summary of your background, including your:
- academic background
- work experience
- business and community achievements
- support for women in business and leadership roles.
Application must include:
- a statement about how the course you’ve chosen will contribute to your academic, business and personal leadership development
- a copy of your transcript of academic results
- a copy of your CV.
- Your application (excluding your transcript of academic results and CV) should not be longer than five pages.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below