Application for the Women in Tech Scholarship at Coder Academy in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students.
The bursary is available for excellent applicants to receive a subsidy for the Fast Track Bootcamp and having a purpose to provide some discount on their tuition fee.
Located in Sydney, Melbourne, Coder Academy is an accredited Australian Bootcamp which provides a range of short workshops, online tutorials.
The Academy provides part-time courses, school programs and coding boot camps for aspirants and equips them with the in-demand coding and technology skills they need to tackle the future of work. It also provides knowledge; skill sets and industry connections which students need to bring even the most improbable ideas to life.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WOMEN IN TECH SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Only Australian citizens and those who have a permanent resident of Australia are eligible for this program.
- Participants can apply for an Information Technology Diploma course in Introduction to the web, Foundation Programming, Information Systems and others offered by the academy.
- Any enrollment as an agent will not be eligible, only those who directly enroll with Coder Academy are eligible to apply.
- Applicants need to show willingness and ability to be a part of full-time intensive study and be demonstrated an interest in pursuing a rewarding career in tech, communication, and personal skills.
- A high school diploma is necessary for being a part of the IT course.
WOMEN IN TECH SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The mode of application is online. All applications must include:
- A creative portfolio which showcases their hobbies and interests, along with a brief written submission explaining why you aspire to become a coder. The title of the portfolio will be “My life as a Code”.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 4, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below