Application for the Women-in-Technology funding for Undergraduates in Abroad – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Adobe Research in Abroad.
Up to ten recipients will be selected from applicants of any nationality who are studying computer science. Applicants must be a female student currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at a university.The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship includes a $10,000 award paid once, a Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year, an Adobe Research mentor and an opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe.
The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship recognizes outstanding undergraduate female students anywhere in the world who are studying computer science.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CANADIAN LAW SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these endowments.
In order to be eligible for the 2020 Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a female student currently enrolled as an undergraduate or masters student at a university for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Intend to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or masters student at a university for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Be majoring in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- Maintain a strong academic record
- Not have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
CANADIAN LAW SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- A resume
- Academic transcripts from your current and/or past institution
- Three references (our online application system will request letters from your references via email)
- Answers to up to four essay questions, which will be available when we start accepting applications
- An optional 60-second video or multimedia submission describing your dream career.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 27th, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below