Application for the Work Experience Bursary for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Birmingham in UK.
The educational program is available to support motivated students who want to take part in a full-time undergraduate degree at the university for the academic year 2021/2022. The scheme provides you with a bursary of up to £800 for all undergraduates to undertake work experience in the UK, overseas or for research-related experiences. In additional it also provides all the following study expenses, Accommodation costs, Travel expenses, Living costs and utilities bills, Insurance, Visa costs.
The University of Birmingham was established in 1898 as the Mason University College in Birmingham, UK. It is a public research university that gained its university status by Royal Charter in 1900.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WORK EXPERIENCE BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open to EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK students.
- Undergraduate degree in Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences.
- Open to all full-time undergraduate students from the University of Birmingham (this includes international students)
- Not open to all year postgraduates and students from other universities
- Not open to University of Birmingham students studying for one year only as part of an exchange or Erasmus programme
- As per the university requirement, the applicants have to show the ability in the English language through the IELTS or TOEFL test
- For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
WORK EXPERIENCE BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you are interested to start your studies in the UK, then go ahead and take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they should complete and submit an online application form via email to [email protected]
Application must include:
- No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 28, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below