Application for the World Bank Internship for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Bank Group in USA.
Applicants must be full-time students, currently in their Master’s or PhD programs and must be returning to school in the fall in the case of the Summer Internship and returning to school in the Spring in the case of the Winter Internship. The number of interns hired for a given year is approximately 150-200, depending on the needs of Bank managers and their budget circumstances.
The Bank Group pays an hourly salary to all interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance towards travel expenses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WORLD BANK INTERNSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- To be eligible for an Internship, candidates must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a Master’s degree or Ph.D. with plans to return to school full-time). Successful candidates have usually completed their first year of graduate studies or are into their Ph.D. programs.
- Fluency in English is required. Relevant work experience, computing skills, as well as knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese are advantageous.
- This Internship typically seeks candidates in the following fields: economics, finance, human development (public health, education, nutrition, population), social science (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, environment, private sector development, and other related fields.
WORLD BANK INTERNSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of application is online.
The application checklist is meant to facilitate your application experience.
- Ensure that you use either Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Internet Explorer 10 or higher as your browser version.
- Please make sure that you are connected with a reasonable bandwidth of internet connection without any network/firewall restriction.
- You will be asked to register for an account and provide an email address.
- You must complete your application in a single session and will be able to submit it only if you have uploaded all the required documents and answered all the questions (all questions marked with an asterisk-*- are required).
- Please complete the application within 45 minutes to avoid the system timeout.
- Provide the most current contact information. Ensure that you have correctly spelled out your email address since this will be our main channel of communication with you regarding your candidacy
- Ensure that you have correctly spelled out your email address since this will be our main channel of communication with you regarding your candidacy.
- Remember to enter your complete phone number (country code + city code + number).
- Please do not enter any special characters (â??-<>&#â? etc.) in any of the application fields. Try not to copy and paste any characters/text from Microsoft Words.
Application must include:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below