Application for the World Citizen Talent Scholarships for International Students in Netherlands – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Hague University of Applied Sciences in Netherlands.
The “The Hague University of Applied Sciences’ World Citizen Talent Scholarship” programme aims to enhance The Hague University of Applied Sciences’ international profile by strengthening and ensuring diversity in the international classroom.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WORLD CITIZEN TALENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants are eligible for a World Citizen Talent Scholarship if they
- Come from outside The Netherlands and don’t live in the Netherlands.
- Are enrolling for the first time at The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
- Have never applied for this application before.
- Have been conditionally accepted as a student (also-called offer of student position) on or before 31 March for the upcoming academic year.
- International students can apply for these talent scholarships.
- Applicants must have their previous degree.
- Programmes are taught entirely in English, students will need a good command of the English language, both spoken and written
WORLD CITIZEN TALENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The application process
- Step 1: Apply for the Master programme of your choice by using the online application tool.
Application must include:
- Step 2: Write an essay (in English, 950 to 1100 words ) explaining why and how you can contribute to the multinational, multicultural beehive that is The Hague University of Applied Sciences and how you can contribute to the programme of your choice. Please read our essay guidelines and information on the assessment procedure below before you start writing.
- Step 3: Submit your essay by completing the application form between 1 November – 31 March.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below