Application for the WU Frauenpower Awards for International Students in Austria – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the WU Executive Academy in Austria.
This partial award is accessible for female candidates of any nationality who want to apply for the diploma certificates program at WU Executive Academy. WU Executive Academy will provide the award amount up to 25% of the tuition fee for eligible candidates.
The WU Executive Academy is part of the Vienna University of Economics and Business, which has been dubbed Europe’s most prestigious business university and has a 100-year track record of offering executive education and developing tomorrow’s global leaders.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WU FRAUENPOWER AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Diploma BetriebswirtIn – Certificate Program in Business Management
- Certificate program Marketing & Sales
- Certificate program Tourism & Event Management
- The grant is open to female applicants of any nationality.
- Applicants should have a previous year degree from a recognized university
- Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English or German language.
WU FRAUENPOWER AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission to the Diploma program at the university. After being enrolled, please select the program and scholarship you are applying for through the online application form.
Application must include:
- Provide proof of salary must be provided upon request (payslip, income statement, or confirmation from the company). If you have to cope with extraordinary financial burdens (care of a family member, medical expenses, etc.)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below