Application for the Wült Diploma Scholarships for Developing Countries in Germany – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students at the Wült Institute of Business & Technology in Germany.
For receiving this grant, applications will be acknowledged the diploma programme students who are enrolled in the university.In terms of direct course-related academic fees, yes. The Wült international remote / online scholarship covers all academic fees for the entire duration of the course, which total just short of €3000. This includes- Full tuition, Textbooks, Mobile apps / online student portal, Exam fees, Graduation Fees, and Shipping costs.
With a regulatory office in Germany, operational unit in Malta and a monetary center point in Estonia, the Wült Institute of Business and Technology are solidly established in the European Union. Institute has highly esteemed a worldwide and differing understudy body from more than 40 nations.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WÜLT DIPLOMA SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from developing countries are permitted to apply for this grant.
- You may not be company sponsored employee of a Wült strategic partner.
- You need an internet connection and access to a computer.
- You need to be able to commit at least 4 hours per week to study.
- All diplomas are provided in English. You need a good command of the language.
- You need an address that can accept international deliveries from Europe via DHL, UPS or similar.
WÜLT DIPLOMA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The applicants need to take enrollment in the Wült Institute in any diploma programme. After taking the admission in the institute, candidates will be achieved the opportunity to apply for the scholarship. All applications must include:
- A motivation essay of between 500 to 700 words.
- A created zipped file with your name as the file name and send the following documentation to [email protected]. Documents included – Latest CV, Passport or ID, and Other Supporting documents (Optional).
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below.