Application for the Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool PhD International Studentships in China – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University in UK.
This studentship is available for three years subject to satisfactory progress by the student. The award covers tuition fees for three years (currently equivalent to RMB 80,000 per annum). In addition, during the period of undertaking main research at the institute in Wuxi, the PhD candidate will be provided with a monthly living allowance at a standard of 3000-7000RMB by the JITRI Institute of Deep Perception.
Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University is a joint international university with approximately 90-degree programmes, including bachelors, master’s, and doctoral degrees. Its mission is delivering excellence in student-centered teaching through innovative technology-enhanced language learning and tailored academic skills development.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students of all nationalities are eligible.
- All PhD degree courses and subjects offered at the university are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must have applied for a PhD degree programme before applying for the scholarship.
- The applicants should have to check all the entry requirements of the university.
- The candidate should have an IELTS score of 6.5 or above if the first language is not English.
PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Two reference letters with company/university letterhead
- Personal statement outlining your interest in the position
- Proof of English language proficiency (an IELTS score of 6.5 or above)
- Verified school transcripts in both Chinese and English (for international
- students, only the English version is required)
- Verified certificates of education qualifications in both Chinese and English (for international students, only the English version is required)
- A PDF copy of the Master Degree dissertation (or an equivalent writing sample) and examiners reports are available
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 29 April, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below