Application for the YMA FSF Case Study Competition Scholarship in USA – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the Boston University in USA.
The Fashion Scholarship Fund (FSF) is looking for the “best and brightest” students, who are motivated to work in the fashion industry, either in a creative or professional capacity. Applicant will be awarded with $35,000 award, mentoring, and career development opportunity.
The award is solely merit-based program open to all sophomores, juniors and seniors who enrolled as a full-time student for the fall 2019 semester at an FSF member school.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
YMA FSF SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open only for the US.
- Each applicant is expected to only choose one discipline (Design & Product Development, Merchandising & Marketing, Analytics or Supply Chain).
- Applicants must meet all the following:
- An applicant must be enrolled as a full-time student for the fall 2019 semester at an FSF member school.
- Applicants must have a minimum overall GPA of 3.20 in a 4.00 GPA system.
- Sophomores, juniors and seniors are eligible to compete. Note: fall 2019 freshmen/ first-year students are not eligible to apply.
- Seniors graduating mid-year, December 2019 or January 2020 may compete.
- Students meeting the eligibility requirements above are encouraged to reapply for the FSF Scholarship each year.
- If a student studying abroad for the entire 2019-2020 academic year, are still participate and apply for the case study competition.
- Applicants must develop their case study from the lens of only one of the four disciplines; (1) design/product development, (2) merchandising/marketing, (3) supply chain, or (4) analytics.
YMA FSF SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants are required to create an account to submit an online application. Candidates must contact the FSF Educator at your school for login details.
Application must include:
- Applicants are required to upload casework appendix no longer than 5 pages.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 7, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below