Application for the #YouAreWelcomeHere Awards for International Students in USA- 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Dayton in USA.
The educational award is designed to provide financial aid for ambitious and motivated students who are going to pursue an undergraduate degree at the university. The University of Dayton will provide two scholarships. Each scholarship covers at least half of the recipient’s annual tuition and will be awarded in place of any other admission scholarship.
Established in 1850, Dayton University is the second-largest private university in the United States based in Ohio. It provides undergraduate and graduates degree programmes for credit or service learning for a summer in 18 departments.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
#YOUAREWELCOMEHERE AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate Degree program in any subject area offered by the university.
- You are a first-year international applicant to a participating college or university. An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the United States and who does not also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- You demonstrate interest and personal initiative in activities involving intercultural learning and exchange.
- For taking admission, applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA for all general prerequisite courses.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
#YOUAREWELCOMEHERE AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- All students are required to submit a proof of English proficiency, official high school transcript, ACT and SAT Scores
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below