Application for the #YouAreWelcomeHere International Scholarships at in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the St. Francis College in USA.
There are two annual renewable scholarships available for freshman international candidates of all academic majors and fields of study in order to pursue an undergraduate degree program at SFC. St. Francis College will provide the award of two annual, renewable scholarships for up to four years of study that are worth 50% of tuition at the time of initial acceptance.
St. Francis College is dedicated to providing a world-class education that prepares all students for a rewarding profession and personal achievement. It has a long tradition of teaching students to be leaders in their fields and contributing members of society.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
#YOUAREWELCOMEHERE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Be a first-year international (F-1 Visa) applicant to SFC for the incoming fall semester. (Transfer students are ineligible to apply)
- Demonstrate interest and personal initiative in activities involving intercultural learning and exchange.
- Completion of a high-school degree is necessary to take admission at the college.
- Aspirants must provide TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, PTE, or ITEP exam results.
#YOUAREWELCOMEHERE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants will submit a 500-1000 word written essay or a 2-5 minute video about their leadership skills and ideas for utilizing those skills to advance intercultural learning and understanding at SFC.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 1, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below