Application for the #YouAreWelcomeHere International Scholarships at Widener University in the USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Widener University in USA.
There are three annual renewable scholarships are available for freshman international candidates of all academic majors and fields of study in order to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university. Widener University will award three annual, renewable financial aids covering 50% of tuition fees for the successful candidates.
Founded in 1821, Widener University is a private university located in Chester, Pennsylvania. It has three other campuses that offer associate’s, baccalaureate, master’s, and doctoral degrees.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
#YOUAREWELCOMEHERE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are welcome from around the world.
- The program is available for undergraduate study in all academic majors and fields of study.
- You must be a first-year international applicant. An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the United States and who does not also possess US citizenship or permanent residency.
- Demonstrate interest and personal initiative in activities involving intercultural learning and exchange.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Applicants must have the required TOEFL/SAT scores to apply for a course at the university. If you are a freshman applicant, you must have completed the highest level of secondary education in your country of residence.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
#YOUAREWELCOMEHERE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Submit your official transcripts from all high school and college/university institutions you have attended. A course-by-course credential evaluation completed by a NACES certified organization will be accepted if the transcript is not in the English language.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 15, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below