Application for the #YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarship for Undergraduate Program in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Transylvania University in USA.
The educational award is open for those deserving students who intend to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university for the academic year 2020/21. The University will provide a 50% tuition fee discount funding for up to two incoming successful students.
Founded in 1780, Transylvania University provides 36 major programs, dual-degree engineering programs and a diversity-oriented program designed to prepare undergraduates for international development fieldwork.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
#YOUAREWELCOMEHERE PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply.
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a first-year international applicant of any major to a participating college or university. An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the U.S. and who does not also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- Demonstrates interest and initiative in leadership and intercultural learning.
- Apply for admission at participating colleges/universities of your choice. Please note that admissions processes vary from institution to institution. Applicants must have a 2.000 minimum cumulative grade-point average (GPA).
- Students for whom English is not their first language, or who are not from English-speaking countries, need to submit one of the proofs of English proficiency.
#YOUAREWELCOMEHERE PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, you must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can complete the award application form and must be submitted to Alice Schaaf, assistant director of international recruitment, via email at [email protected].
Application must include:
- The University may ask you for the personal statement, letter of recommendation and copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below