Application for the #YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Transylvania University in USA.
The educational award is open for those deserving students who intend to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university for the academic year 2022/2023. The University will provide a 50% tuition fee discount scholarship for up to two incoming successful students.
Founded in 1780, Transylvania University provides 36 major programs, dual-degree engineering programs and a diversity-oriented program designed to prepare undergraduates for international development fieldwork.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
#YOUAREWELCOMEHERE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply.
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Be a first-year international applicant of any major to a participating college or university. An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the U.S. and who does not also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- Demonstrates interest and initiative in leadership and intercultural learning.
- Apply for admission at participating colleges/universities of your choice. Please note that admissions processes vary from institution to institution. Applicants must have a 2.000 minimum cumulative grade-point average (GPA).
- Students for whom English is not their first language, or who are not from English-speaking countries, need to submit one of the proofs of English proficiency.
#YOUAREWELCOMEHERE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The University may ask you for a personal statement, letter of recommendation and copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below