Application for the Young Chef Funding for International Students in Malaysia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Sunway in Malaysia.
The program is open for the brilliant candidates, who want to pursue a bachelor degree program in the field of Culinary Management at the university.The studentship will cover the full tuition fee and other general fees.
As a broad-based university, Sunway University offers academic programs at both undergraduate levels and at postgraduate level. It is recognized by the Ministry of Education of Malaysia and actively engaged in cross-border collaborations.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
YOUNG CHEF FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Malaysian & International students.
- Bsc (Hons) and a diploma in Culinary Management.
- The aspirants must be aged between 17 – 25 years old and have other qualifications that will be considered on a case-to-case basis. They need to maintain a minimum of 60% average in academic grades in order to continue receiving the program.
- For enrolling, seekers are needed to meet the meets minimum entry requirements of the program such as SPM / SPMV / O-level: pass with minimum 3 credits / and UEC: pass with minimum 3 grades Bs.
- All applicants must have to meet the general requirements of the English language (IEP) Level 3 or IELTS 5.0 or equivalent.
YOUNG CHEF FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For taking advantage of this program, aspirants are required to take admission in the bachelor degree program at the university. After being enrolled at the university, applicants can complete the award application form and send it to The Scholarship Unit – Student LIFE, Sunway University, No. 5, Jalan Universiti, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysian.
Application must include:
- An essay not more than 200 words based on ‘Why should I be selected as a Sunway University Young Chef?’
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below