Application for the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Scholarships in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Global Solutions in Germany.
This study program is available for young people from around the world who are working towards a global paradigm shift, combining their talents and together becoming a strong voice for change. Successful applicants will receive a full funding for participation in the Young Global Changers Program 2020. Include the following: Travel expenses to and from Berlin** Accommodation for the time of the summer school & Summit (April 17 -22, 2020), Free admission to the Global Solutions Summit 2020, Lectures with global thought-leaders from academia and beyond, Comprehensive summer school workshops. Networking opportunities with great minds from academia, business, politics & civil society, Access to an exclusive global network of like-minded Young Global Changers, and Possibilities for further engagement.
The Global Solutions Initiative proposes policy responses to major global problems arising through a disciplined research program.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
YOUNG GLOBAL CHANGERS PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are particularly welcome.
- The studentships are available for Research degree candidates into the various programs offered by the university.
- Applicants who are between the ages of 21 and 35 eligible to apply.
- Students, who want to become longstanding, active members of a strong global network that aims at bringing about lasting global change, are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be committed to working constantly towards recouping the economy with social well-being in a sustainable way,
- Candidates who want to become regular contributors to the Global Solutions Summit and other events and activities of the Global Solutions Initiative.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
YOUNG GLOBAL CHANGERS PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you would like to participate in a comprehensive study program then you will need to apply to the Young Global Changers program by December 1, 2019!
Application must include:
- To apply for a Global Changers program, you’ll need to provide Personal Information, Upload a short description of yourself, Provide a very short summary of the project or initiative that you are actively working on (500 characters or fewer), Write a short description of what makes you a Young Global Changer? (800 characters or fewer), Write a short description of how you can contribute to the Young Global Changers community? (1000 characters or fewer), Upload a one-page description of your project or initiative (pdf), Upload your CV (one-two pages) (pdf), Upload your latest academic transcript/grade sheet (pdf), If applicable, upload your latest academic degree (pdf).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below