The application for the Young India Fellowships Programme for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Ashoka University for all International Students in India.
The Ashoka University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Fellowships. The Ashoka University has set-up a tertiary fellowships to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate diploma programme. Ashoka University has allocated fellowships specifically for the following fields below.
The Ashoka University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Young India Fellowships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
YOUNG INDIA FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Postgraduate diploma programme in Liberal Studies.
Eligible Criteria are:
- All nationalities
- Candidates who have a recognized undergraduate degree in any discipline (can be final-year student at the time of application), and are no more than 28 years of age on 1st August 2022 are eligible to apply. Working professionals, entrepreneurs, postgraduates and those taking a gap year, are all encouraged to apply.
- For taking admission, applicants must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
HOW TO APPLY FOR YOUNG INDIA FELLOWSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- Application includes:
- Personal Information
- Academic Information
- Professional Information (If applicable)
- Non-Academic Engagement
- Essay Questions
- Support at Ashoka (Optional)
- Letter of Recommendation (Optional at the time of application submission).
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 31st October 2022. Late applications will not be considered.