Application for the Young Policy Leaders Fellowships for International Students in Italy – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the European University Institute in Italy
The goal of this fellowship program is to provide the best facilities in the institutions and give the financial opportunity to the scholars. Fellowship is fully funded with a grant of € 2,500 per month.
The European University Institute in Florence is an international undergraduate, postgraduate and post-doctoral teaching and research institute established by European Union member states to contribute to cultural and scientific development in the social sciences, in a European perspective.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
YOUNG POLICY LEADERS FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of all nationalities can apply for this fellowship program.
- Fellowships are awarded for both professional experience and potential for future excellence.
- Candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Early- or mid-career professionals (e.g. in politics, civil service, media and non-governmental organisations), able to demonstrate both professional experience and potential for future excellence in the policy sphere.
- Genuinely engaged individuals involved in policy issues, especially those related to transnational governance.
- Self-motivated, able to present a clear work plan for the fellowship to show what the applicant will achieve and how this work will have a ‘multiplier’ effect after the fellowship.
- Fellows are expected to be part of the EUI community on a daily basis and to participate in peer discussions on topics which may be beyond their expertise.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- To be considered for the fellowship applicants must meet the minimum degree requirements set by the relevant grant authority, a copy of the highest educational certificate in PDF, a sample of their work.
- Applicants must meet the necessary English language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
YOUNG POLICY LEADERS FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the Young Policy Leaders Fellowships, the applicants need to submit the online application form.
Application must include:
- Candidates must have to attach their CV, the bio serves, a letter of motivation, future professional ambitions and the reasons to apply for the fellowship.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 22, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below