Application for the Dean’s Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the YSU Honors College in USA.
The bursary is available for the dazzling international students to pursue the bachelor’s degree program in the field offered by the YSU Honors College. The award will be distributed in the following manner: $1,000 honours tuition renewable up to 4 years, $2,000 honours housing renewable up to 2 years, If renewed for a full four years, the estimated value for tuition is $4,000 and If renewed for up to two years, the estimated value for housing is $4,000.
Originated in 1908, Youngstown University is a medium-sized public research university in Ohio, USA. It is composed of 6 undergraduate colleges and offers various degree programs for the students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
YSU HONORS PROGRAMMES ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree coursework in any subject area at the YSU Honors College.
- Students need to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the YSU Honors College.
- 24 credit hours per academic year
- Minimum 12 hours per term
- For taking admission, an overall GPA of at least 3.5. and ACT score of at least 26, or an SAT score of at least 1240.
- Students have to demonstrate their English language proficiency.
YSU HONORS PROGRAMMES APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being empowered with this educational award, applicants are advised to enrol in undergraduate degree coursework at the college.
Application must include:
- High school transcripts/Mark Sheet
- High school diploma/certificate if you have graduated.
- Photocopy of passport
- Affidavit of Financial Support Form
- Supporting Financial documents
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below