Application for the Zahid Hussain Postdoctoral Research Fellowships in Pakistan – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the State Bank of Pakistan in Pakistan.
The fellowship aims at providing scholars at the postdoctoral level an opportunity to participate in and contribute to the research activities of SBP. SBP will provide full medical coverage and a two-way air ticket along with a monthly stipend of Rs. 275,000.
The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) is incorporated under the State Bank of Pakistan. The editorial coverage is organised around six desks, with each specialising on a specific area of central banking.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ZAHID HUSSAIN FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The program is intended for individuals possessing a PhD degree in Economics or related field
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be PhD.
- Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
ZAHID HUSSAIN FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Expression of interest (a clear statement of career goals and aspirations).
- At least one research proposal including an outline of the proposed work, goals, objectives and expected outcomes of the fellowship, with a tentative timeline.
- List of on-going research/working papers/publications.
- The program is being run on an on-going basis and there are no deadlines for applications.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below