This article contains information on Gideon Robert University, GRU Nursing & Clinical Medicine Admission Form – 2019/2020 Intake and how to Apply? It also contains the Gideon Robert University, GRU Application form download link, its online application where necessary as well as the Nursing & Clinical Medicine Admission requirements.
This article contains information on the Gideon Robert University, GRU Application form and Requirements for admission into Nursing & Clinical Medicine Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes for the January, 2020 intake.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES.
GIDEON ROBERT UNIVERSITY NURSING & CLINICAL MEDICINE ADMISSION APPLICATION GUIDELINES
- DOWNLOAD & PRINT Application Forms here OR OBTAIN Application Forms from Gideon Robert University Admissions Office at Main Campus, NAPSA Building, Room 816, 8th Floor,
P.O Box 770, Lusaka. Kenya.
- Fill the form with the necessary documents attached as well as with the original copy of the application fee payment deposit slip and address to:
- The Registrar, Gideon Robert University,
- NAPSA Building, Room 816, 8th Floor,
- P.O Box 770, Lusaka. Kenya.
- [email protected]
- Application forms are on sale at k150 and interviews at k200 as interviews will be held on 22 July 2019
- No application is valid unless the appropriate application fee has been paid.
- Further information is indicated on the application form
Gideon Robert University, GRU Application Procedure
Gideon Robert University, GRU offers other courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Prospective students should apply by filling the application forms before the deadline date as it is communicated by the Admissions office. Late applications are only accepted if the program space allows. These should be received not later than two weeks after the start of the appropriate semester; OR not later than a week after the beginning of a session.
Once you submit your form, you must pay the application fee for your form to be processed. Otherwise, it will not be processed.
GIDEON ROBERT UNIVERSITY NURSING & CLINICAL MEDICINE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
A full Grade Twelve School Certificate or GCE with 5 credits or better, of which English is a MUST plus any two science subjects.
For further Inquiries kindly visit the Official University website OR leave a comment below.