Application for the Zurich Fully-funded PhD Positions for International Students in Switzerland – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Zurich in Switzerland.
Clarendon education is awarded on the basis of outstanding academic merit and potential to graduate students from all around the world. Clarendon’s aim to give the most academically-able students not only the life-changing opportunity to study at Oxford but also the chance to form lasting social, academic and professional networks. All Clarendon awards cover tuition and college fees in full. Scholars on a full-time course receive a generous annual grant for living costs, which is normally sufficient to cover the living costs of a single student living in Oxford.
Clarendon free study is competitive, prestigious and highly sought-after. Like all fully-funded Oxford, they cover all tuition and college fees, and offer a generous grant for living costs; however, Clarendon’s additional appeal lies in its unique community of scholars.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ZURICH FULLY-FUNDED ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students can apply for this application .
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any PhD subject offered by the university.
- The studentships are open to graduates from around the world, they are awarded to candidates on the grounds of outstanding academic merit, and continuing support will be subject to the satisfactory completion of course work.
- Admission to the Zurich Graduate School of Economics is a pre-condition for being considered for a UBS Center Scholarship.
- To apply for the program applicants must have their previous degree.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
ZURICH FULLY-FUNDED APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- As part of the application, you need to provide information on your educational background; diplomas and certificates, Information on your place of residence at the time your upper secondary school-leaving certificate or university entry qualification was issued, Your AHV number if available (compulsory for applicants with a Swiss educational background).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below