The EPUC student portal also provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access and hub to all applications, information, and content.A student portal is a commonly used word that describes the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning related materials and information.
- EPUC Course Registration;
- EPUC Fees payment;
- Checking your semester result;
- Viewing your EPUC Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Downloading your EPUC transcript;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
See Also: University for Development Studies, UDS Scholarship for Ghanaian Students in Ghana - 2022/2023
WHO CAN USE THE EPUC STUDENT PORTAL?
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN TO THE EPUC STUDENT PORTAL
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Kindly visit the Evangelical Presbyterian University College student portal link as shown below.
- Enter your User ID as your Student Number and your Password as National ID (default or whatever you change it to)
- Upon successful login, you will be directed to your homepage.
- Click the items as shown on your homepage/dashboard to monitor both your academic and fee payment progression at any point in time.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR EPUC STUDENT PORTAL FORGOTTEN PASSWORD?
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
EPUC STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN ADDRESS:
- EPUC Student Portal: http://www.epuconline.com
EPUC OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
- EPUC Main Website: http://epuc.edu.gh
EPUC ADMISSION PORTAL:
EPUC REGISTRAR’S EMAIL ADDRESS:
- EPUC registrar email address
EPUC CONTACT ADDRESSEvangelical Presbyterian University College
- Add: E. P. University College, P. O. Box HP 678, Ho, VR, Ghana
- Tel: +233-(0)3620-26724 / +233(0)244017515, +233(0)244964884
- Email: Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administration: email@example.com
- Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: +233-(0)3620-26724
- Evangelical Presbyterian University College Full Tuition & Fees – 2023/2024
- Evangelical Presbyterian University College Academic Calendar and Registration Dates