Table of Contents hide
1 The GTUC student portal also provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access and hub to all applications, information, and content.
8 GHANA TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, GTUC ELEARNING PORTAL
The GTUC student portal also provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access and hub to all applications, information, and content.A student portal is a commonly used word that describes the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning related materials and information. For instance, a learner who has enrolled in an online certification program may use a student portal to access online course materials, such as articles, lectures and videos, hosted on the school’s servers. Student portals may be used to provide information about the school, special events, course details, calendars, academic resources and contact information. The Ghana Technology University College, GTUC student portal can also integrate with other systems to provide students with easy access to personal information, such as tracking bursary awards and campus medical insurance. In essence, this article contains details on the official Ghana Technology University College, GTUC student portal and its website. It is also important to note the benefit of the GTUC student portal as stated above. Therefore, the specific purpose of using the student portal involves:
- GTUC Course Registration;
- GTUC Fees payment;
- Checking your semester result;
- Viewing your GTUC Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Downloading your GTUC transcript;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
WHO CAN USE THE GTUC STUDENT PORTAL?
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN TO THE GTUC STUDENT PORTALTo log into the GTUC SIP, enter your gtuc email which follows the format ([email protected]) and enter your password, then click on the Login button.
- Probable Feedback Messages
- Username doesnot exist in this system : This means that the GTUC email address(username) you have entered in the provided field doesnot conform to the standard GTUC email address format. You need to thoroughly check the entered username for any typing errors.
- Your account has been DEACTIVATED : This means that you haven’t activated your account for the semester. If you are still a student, ensure that you have paid atleast 60% of your school fees and your SRC dues. Foreign students need to settle atleast 60% of their fees, SRC dues and ISA dues. If you have completed school, please make sure you do not have any outstanding debt at the finance office .
- This Username and Password combination donot match : This means that the password you entered doesnot match the GTUC email address(username) provided. Make sure that your password has been correctly entered.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR GTUC STUDENT PORTAL FORGOTTEN PASSWORD?If you have forgotten your password or your can’t log into the SIP for any reason, then you might want to do a password reset.To do a password reset, follow the following steps:
- Password Reset Procedure: Click on the “here” link below the login button to lead you to the password reset page. Correctly enter your GTUC email address(username) in the field provided and click on the “Reset Password” button. If your username was correctly entered, a new system generated password would be sent to your GTUC email address. For Information on how to access your GTUC email ([email protected]), contact the IT support services department (ITSS) adjacent the school library.
GTUC STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN ADDRESS:
- GTUC Student Portal: https://erp.gctu.edu.gh/sip/
GTUC OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
- GTUC Main Website: https://site.gtuc.edu.gh
GTUC ADMISSION PORTAL:
- GTUC Admission Portal: http://apply.gtuc.edu.gh/
GHANA TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, GTUC ELEARNING PORTALThe Ghana Technology University College, GTUC seeks to improve learning processes for its student. Therefore, it is pleased to announce the adoption of a Learning Management System (LMS), that would make it easy for students to attend classes online, get lecture notes and submit assignments anywhere and anytime. This E-learning platform is to helps lecturers of the Ghana Technology University College, GTUC in uploading their courses and course materials (ie. course outlines, lecture notes/PowerPoint presentations, recommended reading books/journals, videos, forums) on the E-learning platform to enable students to access them for continuing academic work. A series of short video tutorials will be made available in the coming days to further help our lecturers in uploading their courses.
STEPS ON HOW TO ACCESS AND ENROL FOR GTUC E-LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.The following is a guide on how to enrol in the LMS.
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to GTUC E-learning Portal
- Select Log in
- Once logged in, scroll down the page to Course Categories. Select your School
- Select your course or check for your course in your department.
- You will then see the content for your course.
GTUC CONTACT ADDRESSGhana Technology University College
- Email: [email protected]
- Tel: +233(0) 302 221446/302 21412/302 221479
- Skype: gtuconline
- Adress: PMB 100, Tesano, Accra – Ghana
- Ghana Technology University College Full Tuition & Fees – 2022/2023
- Ghana Technology University College Academic Calendar and Registration Dates