This article contains information on how to gain access to the University of Professional Studies Accra (UPSA) eLearning Portal (https://join.upsavirtual.site/login/index.php) also known as E-Learning Management System (LMS).
The University of Professional Studies Accra (UPSA) seeks to improve learning processes for its student. Therefore, it is pleased to announce the adoption of a Learning Management System (LMS), that would make it easy for students to attend classes online, get lecture notes and submit assignments anywhere and anytime.
This E-learning platform is to helps lecturers of the University of Professional Studies Accra (UPSA) in uploading their courses and course materials (ie. course outlines, lecture notes/PowerPoint presentations, recommended reading books/journals, videos, forums) on the E-learning platform to enable students to access them for continuing academic work. A series of short video tutorials will be made available in the coming days to further help our lecturers in uploading their courses.
STEPS ON HOW TO ACCESS AND ENROL FOR THE UPSA E-LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
The following is a guide on how to enrol in the LMS.
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to https://join.upsavirtual.site/login/index.php
- Kindly log in with your username and password
- Once logged in, scroll down the page to Course Categories. Select your School
- Select your course or check for your course in your department.
- You will then see the content for your course.
UPSA LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM PORTAL LINK
University of Professional Studies Accra (UPSA) LMS Login Portal: https://join.upsavirtual.site/login/index.php