Application for the Karlstad University Student Exchange Scholarship for the 2022 Entry is now open for all outstanding Kenyan Students in Laikipia University.
This application invites you for an opportunity to receive 25%-50% tuition fee grant. Shortlisted candidates will be selected based on financial need and academic merit. This initiative will offer academically talented youth from Africa facing financial, gender, displacement, or disability constraints an opportunity to access world class university education.
KARLSTAD UNIVERSITY STUDENT EXCHANGE 2022 SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
In reference to the above subject matter, applications for 2022-2023 Exchange Program are hereby invited for consideration based on the following criteria:
- Must be a regular registered student of Laikipia University;
- Must have actively participated in Students’ Activities and programs within the University;
- Must have participated in Community Outreach Programs outside the University;
- Must NOT have /or had any disciplinary case;
- Must fall within the relevant department and program of Karlstad University and
- Must provide the most current and authentic Academic Transcripts.
KARLSTAD UNIVERSITY STUDENT EXCHANGE 2022 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students who are interested in the Exchange Program and meet the above criteria are requested to send their applications together with supportive documents to the Director, TVET, Career Placement, and Alumni & External Linkages on or before 18th March, 2022 not later than 4.30 p.m.