We are pleased to present to you studentportal.mku.ac.ke as the Mount Kenya University, MKU student portal. It also contains the official website, benefits of using the student portal; steps on how to log in and how to reset/recover your student portal forgotten password.
All returning or new students, upon resumption, need to select courses, get familiar with the Mount Kenya University grounds, find out where classes take place, common meeting areas, living facilities, the library, bookstore, department offices and much more.
The Mount Kenya University, MKU Student portal is very important because it’s not just at the beginning of a school year that the school supports students but all year round. As a MKU student, you need access to financial services, learning management systems to submit assignments and access your grade. You also need to work with other students on projects as well as update their student profile.
The MKU student portal also provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access and hub to all applications, information, and content.
A student portal is a commonly used word that describes the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning related materials and information.
For instance, a learner who has enrolled in an online certification program may use a student portal to access online course materials, such as articles, lectures and videos, hosted on the school’s servers. Student portals may be used to provide information about the school, special events, course details, calendars, academic resources and contact information.
The Mount Kenya University, MKU student portal can also integrate with other systems to provide students with easy access to personal information, such as tracking bursary awards and campus medical insurance.
In essence, this article contains details on the official Mount Kenya University, MKU student portal and its website. It is also important to note the benefit of the MKU student portal as stated above. Therefore, the specific purpose of using the student portal involves:
- MKU Course Registration;
- MKU Fees payment;
- Checking your semester result;
- Viewing your MKU Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Downloading your MKU transcript;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
WHO CAN USE THE MKU STUDENT PORTAL?
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN TO THE MKU STUDENT PORTAL
- STEP 1: Kindly visit the Mount Kenya University, MKU student portal link as shown above.
- STEP 2: Enter your User ID as your Student Number and your Password (default or whatever you change it to)
- STEP 3: Upon successful login, you will be directed to your homepage.
- STEP 4: Click the items as shown on your homepage/dashboard to monitor both your academic and fee payment progression at any point in time.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR MKU STUDENT PORTAL FORGOTTEN PASSWORD?
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
MKU STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN ADDRESS:
- MKU Student Portal Login: https://studentportal.mku.ac.ke
MOUNT KENYA UNIVERSITY, MKU OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
- MKU Main Website: http://www.mku.ac.ke
MKU ELEARNING PORTAL LOGIN:
MKU CONTACT ADDRESS
Mount Kenya University
General Kago Rd,
PO BOX 342-01000 Thika,
Nairobi, Kenya, East Africa.
+254 67 2820 000
+254 709 153 000
- Check Out List Of Courses Offered at Mount Kenya University
- Check Out Mount Kenya University Admission Requirements
- Check Out Mount Kenya University Fees Structure
- Check Out Mount Kenya University Cut Off Points
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.