We are pleased to present to you uzimauniversity.ac.ke as the Uzima University College, UUC student portal. It also contains the official website, benefits of using the student portal; steps on how to log in and how to reset/recover your student portal forgotten password.
All returning or new students, upon resumption, need to select courses, get familiar with the Uzima University College, UUC grounds, find out where classes take place, common meeting areas, living facilities, the library, bookstore, department offices and much more.
The Uzima University College, UUC Student portal is very important because it’s not just at the beginning of a school year that the school supports students but all year round. As a Uzima University College, UUC student, you need access to financial services, learning management systems to submit assignments and access your grade. You also need to work with other students on projects as well as update their student profile.
The Uzima University College, UUC student portal also provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access and hub to all applications, information, and content.
A student portal is a commonly used word that describes the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning related materials and information.
For instance, a learner who has enrolled in an online certification program may use a student portal to access online course materials, such as articles, lectures and videos, hosted on the school’s servers. Student portals may be used to provide information about the school, special events, course details, calendars, academic resources and contact information.
The Uzima University College, UUC student portal can also integrate with other systems to provide students with easy access to personal information, such as tracking bursary awards and campus medical insurance.
In essence, this article contains details on the official Uzima University College, UUC student portal and its website. It is also important to note the benefit of the Uzima University College, UUC student portal as stated above. Therefore, the specific purpose of using the student portal involves:
- Uzima University College, UUC Course Registration;
- Uzima University College, UUC Fees payment;
- Checking your semester result;
- Viewing your Uzima University College, UUC Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Downloading your Uzima University College, UUC transcript;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
WHO CAN USE THE UZIMA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, UUC STUDENT PORTAL?
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN TO THE UZIMA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, UUC STUDENT PORTAL
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to https://www.uzimauniversity.ac.ke/
- Kindly log in with your username and password
- Once logged in, you will be able to perform any of the academic activities.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR UZIMA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, UUC STUDENT PORTAL FORGOTTEN PASSWORD?
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
UZIMA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, UUC STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN ADDRESS:
- UUC Student Portal: https://www.uzimauniversity.ac.ke/
UZIMA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, UUC OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
- UUC Main Website: https://www.uzimauniversity.ac.ke/
UZIMA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, UUC ELEARNING PORTAL LOGIN ADDRESS:
- UUC Student E-Learning Portal: https://www.uzimauniversity.ac.ke/
UZIMA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, UUC CONTACT ADDRESS
Uzima University College
- Add 1 : Off Kisumu-Kakamega Road
- Add 2 : Kisumu County
- +254 703 727 485 / +254 703 727 660
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.
Do i satisfy to pursue bachelor of medicine and surgery in uzima university having an overall of B plain and (Eng C+ math A chem B+ Bio B)?
When are clinical medicine students starting online classes first years?