This information involves the Al-Hikmah University, HUI Student Portal: portal.alhikmah.edu.ng. It also contains the institution’s e-learning portal, contact address and the official website. Kindly check below for more details.
The Authority of the Al-Hikmah University, HUI has enabled the student portal. The Online Portal is created for formal and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission and so much more.
As you can see, Student Portal is essential to both fresh and stale students of the Al-Hikmah University, HUI.
Table of Contents
AL-HIKMAH UNIVERSITY STUDENTS PORTAL
- HUI Student Portal: https://portal.alhikmah.edu.ng/students/
- HUI Main Website: https://www.alhikmah.edu.ng/
- HUI registrar email address:
HUI CONTACT ADDRESS
- Adewole Estate, Adeta Road, Ilorin, Kwara State
- TELEPHONE+234 703 275 4666,+234 805 544 6634
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
AL-HIKMAH UNIVERSITY, HUI ELEARNING PORTAL
The Al-Hikmah University, HUI seeks to improve learning processes for its student. Therefore, it is pleased to announce the adoption of a Learning Management System (LMS), that would make it easy for students to attend classes online, get lecture notes and submit assignments anywhere and anytime.
This E-learning platform is to helps lecturers of the Al-Hikmah University, HUI in uploading their courses and course materials (ie. course outlines, lecture notes/PowerPoint presentations, recommended reading books/journals, videos, forums) on the E-learning platform to enable students to access them for continuing academic work. A series of short video tutorials will be made available in the coming days to further help our lecturers in uploading their courses.
STEPS ON HOW TO ACCESS AND ENROL FOR THE AL-HIKMAH UNIVERSITY, HUI E-LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
The following is a guide on how to enrol in the LMS.
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to HUI E-learning Portal
- Select Log in
- Once logged in, scroll down the page to Course Categories. Select your School
- Select your course or check for your course in your department.
- You will then see the content for your course.
- Al-Hikmah University amp; Tuition & Fees – 2022/2023
- Al-Hikmah University Academic Calendar and Registration Dates