This article contains information on the Laikipia University opening dates for October 2021. It Involves significant dates for the new Academic year.
The Laikipia University wishes to inform the following remaining groups of students that the commencement dates of the 2021/2022 Academic Years are as follows:
LAIKIPIA UNIVERSITY COMMENCEMENT DATES FOR OCTOBER 2021
Laikipia University wishes to inform continuing students that resumption of lectures is scheduled as follows:
OPENING OF THE UNIVERSITY FOR FIRST SEMESTER THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC YEAR
Laikipia University wishes to inform all CONTINUING students of the activities and dates for the completion of Semester 1, 2021/2022 Academic Year.
The schedule is as follows:
Laikipia University wishes to inform all 2021/2022 First Year students that the registration, orientation and commencement of learning shall be as per the schedule below:
|1||REPORTING AND REGISTRATION AT VISION 2030 HALL
Preference will be given to the schools as follows:
i. School of Education
ii. School of Humanities and Development Studies
iii. School of Business and Economics
iv. School of Science and Applied Technology
18th October, 2021
19th October, 2021
21st October, 2021
22nd October, 2021
|2||ORIENTATION||25th to 29th October, 2021|
|3||INTER – PROGRAMME TRANSFERS||1st to 5th November, 2021|
|4||LEARNING||From 1st November, 2021|
- The following documents duly completed (where applicable) to be scanned, zipped and sent to the following email [email protected] before commencing the registration
- Personal Details (LU/RAA/F06)
- Acceptance of Offer (LU/RAA/F07-1A)
- Deferment of Study (LU/RAA/F07-1B)
- Decline of Offer (LU/RAA/F07-2)
- Medical Biodata Examination (LU/RAA/F08)
- Insurance/Medical Consent (LU/RAA/F09)
- Student’s Bond of Good Conduct (LU/RAA/F20)
NB: (a) Original Documents shall be verified when students report physically on Campus.
(b) Three (3) copies of the above documents shall be submitted to the Office of the Registrar (Academic Affairs) at the time of verifying the original documents.
- Prepare to pay all fees and charges as per the fees structure on your Letter of Offer through any of the following bank Keep the receipt(s) and bring as evidence on the day of registration.
|Co-operative Bank of Kenya A/c Name: Laikipia University A/c No: 01129501778000||Kenya Commercial Bank
A/c Name: Laikipia University A/c No: 1101909080
A/c Name: Laikipia University A/c No: 0160295840456
All the other first year students will report to their respective Campuses and Schools as per the earlier communication on opening dates.