We are pleased and excited to announce to you that the Africa University (AU) Online Application for the 2023/2024 academic year is now open for all interested and qualified applicants. We are not just making this announcement known but also providing various steps on how to apply online for Africa University (AU) admission.
STEPS ON HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR AFRICA UNIVERSITY (AU) ADMISSION
To use the Africa University (AU) online application feature, you AU have a working internet device, a valid email address which is not shared with another Africa University (AU) applicant, your ZImbabwean identity number, or, if you are an international applicant, and your passport number. Kindly follow the easy steps below to apply online for Africa University (AU) admission:
1. Apply Online (How to Apply Online at Africa University (AU))
- Please apply online via the Africa University (AU) Application Portal if you are enrolling for Undergraduate Program.
- If you are a first time user, kindly click on “New Applicant“. You will then be prompted to fill in the information in the required fields.
- Expand or Collapse the left Navigation pane, in order to create more space on your screen.
- To start your application , Click on Applicant Details tab and fill in your personal details especially the mandatory fields marked with *
- In this section you fill in the details of your Parents / Guardians which will be saved in your profile.
- In this section you enter your permanent address details and the addresses for your Parents / Guardians.
- This information will be used in allocating accommodation and arranging any special needs that you might require.
- In this section you can search for the program of your choice using campus location, program group or by typing a keyword in the program’s name. You can choose up to 3 programs of your choice to be considered for admission. You can sort the programs according to priority.
- In this section you’ll be required to enter your Educational Qualifications from Secondary school onwards
- Required only Graduate Studies and for applicants who have a significant work experience
- Required for students applying for Programs in the Institute of Religious Studies
- In this section, you enter the details of any English Competency tests you might have taken especially for applicants applying from Non-English speaking countries.
- This is the section where you have to upload all the scanned copies of your academic documents and identification documents.
- This is the final step in the application process. You will be required to select the mode of payment you would like to use. For those that select offline payment, you will be required to upload a scanned copy of the proof of payment.
After completing all the required information, you can “Submit Application” and preview your application by clicking on the “Print Profile” button.
2. Acknowledgement of Application
- You will receive an email confirming online submission of your application immediately.
- Within three working days, you should receive formal acknowledgment of your application along with your student number and log-in details.
- Note this acknowledgement does not mean you’ve been accepted or admitted to Africa University (AU).
3. Upload Supporting Documents
In order to consider your application, please upload every necessary supporting documents listed below on this article. If the application is incomplete, it may be declined by the college.
4. Acceptance of Offer
When we update your application, you will receive an email communication. Please monitor your email account closely for updates. You can also check your status online with the log-in credentials that we will send you after you apply. We are not permitted to disclose your application status telephonically.
LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR AFRICA UNIVERSITY (AU) ONLINE APPLICATION
Upload certified copies of the following in PDF format when you apply for undergraduate studies:
- Proof of Identification
You need to have a scanned copy of either your National ID, Driver’s Licence or Passport
- Academic Certificates
You also have to scan your O’Level, A’level certificate or equivalent, English Competency Certificate (if any), University Transcript etc
- Proof of Payment
If you have already paid your application fee offline thus at the bank or at any of the Africa University Campuses, scan the proof of payment and also save it preferably in pdf format
I hope you have gathered all the necessary documents and followed the steps on our website to a successful AU online application. We have tried as much as possible to make your application smooth and seamless. But before we proceed, remember that this application is open to all prospective diploma and certificate students. The only thing you need right now to apply for admission to the prestigious Africa University is to be eligible and ready.
The management of Africa University is no stranger to technology, as they have made this application exclusively online, unlike the rigorous task of going through the paper-based application (only when necessary). Therefore, they have opened their application portal for all high school leavers and those trying to further their studies either through part- time or full time.
I hope we have been able to make your AU online application for 2023/2024 seamless and easy. Africa University is really a place to be, and we have our reasons for that.