This article contains information on Kampala International University, KIU online and hard copy application forms for 2022/2023 admission as well as steps on how to Apply. It also contains the Kampala International University, KIU Application form download link as well as its online application and the application deadline where necessary.
This article contains information on the Kampala International University, KIU Application form and requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate degree programs for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES.
KAMPALA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, KIU ADMISSION APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Kampala International University, KIU is receiving applications for programmes that includes short courses, undergraduate diploma, undergraduate degree, Postgraduate Diploma and Masters programmes for its 2022/2023 Intake. Application to the Kampala International University is basically online. Kindly follow the intructions as clearly stated below.
KIU Application Procedure
- You can apply online by visiting the following link; http://admissions.kiu.ac.ug/. Payment for application to be made online OR application forms are obtained from and submitted to admission office at Main Campus in Kansanga, Kampala; Western Campus in Bushenyi; Nairobi and Tanzania Offices, and all KIU Liaison Offices in Various countries.
- The Application Form can also be downloaded from the following links: UNDERGRADUATE & POSTGRADUATE
- Application fee should be paid on submission of the application form. Application fee is 50,000 (Ugandan Shillings) for Ugandans and $50 USD for foreign students (non-Ugandans)
- Complete the application forms clearly and enclose or attach the following:
- 3 photocopies of each ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level result slips or equivalent [Diploma and Bachelor Degree] and three certified copies of transcripts of Bachelor and Master Degrees [postgraduate degrees]
- A photocopy of a receipt for payment for application form
- 3 recent passport size photographs.
- Recommendation letter from either the previous school or employer.
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate.
Kampala International University, KIU offers postgraduate courses at Masters and Diploma levels besides those offered at undergraduate and diploma levels. Prospective students should apply by filling the application forms before the deadline date as it is communicated by the Admissions office. Late applications are only accepted if the program space allows. These should be received no later than two weeks after the start of the appropriate semester; OR not later than a week after the beginning of a session. The admission procedure includes the Master’s Program applicants.
Once you submit your form, you must pay the application fee for your form to be processed. Otherwise, it will not be processed.
Kampala International University, KIU Application Portal and Forms
To access the application forms, you need to first visit the online admission portal with a valid e-mail address and personal details. If you already have an Access Code, you may continue with the login.
Kampala International University, KIU Application Deadline
August Intake/September Intake
- Applications start in May and are closed by September.
- Applications start on 1st October up till February.
- Applications start on 1st March up till May.