This article contains information on how to gain access to the Dedan Kimathi University of Technology, DEKUT eLearning Portal also known as E-Learning Management System (LMS).
The Dedan Kimathi University of Technology, DEKUT seeks to improve learning processes for its student. Therefore, it is pleased to announce the adoption of a Learning Management System (LMS), that would make it easy for students to attend classes online, get lecture notes and submit assignments anywhere and anytime.
This E-learning platform is to helps lecturers of the Dedan Kimathi University of Technology, DEKUT in uploading their courses and course materials (ie. course outlines, lecture notes/PowerPoint presentations, recommended reading books/journals, videos, forums) on the E-learning platform to enable students to access them for continuing academic work. A series of short video tutorials will be made available in the coming days to further help our lecturers in uploading their courses.
STEPS ON HOW TO ACCESS AND ENROL FOR THE DEKUT E-LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
The following is a guide on how to enrol in the LMS.
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to DEKUT eLearning Portal (elearning.dkut.ac.ke)
- To access your lessons, kindly log in your username and your registration document number as password
- Once logged in, scroll down the page to Course Categories. Select your School
- Select your course or check for your course in your department.
- You will then see the content for your course.