The East Africa ICS College (East Africa Institute of Certified Studies) Admission Requirements: 2022/2023 for all the courses at the certificate and diploma level is updated every year.
Therefore, this article contains the full list of all the diploma & Certificate programmes coupled with their general requirements.
For admission into programmes of study at the East Africa ICS College for any first degree or second degree, an applicant must have the following requirements for successful admission.
Further Reading: Check Out ICS College 2021/2022 Tuition and Fees
EAST AFRICA ICS COLLEGE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
ICS College being a Fully Accredited institution by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology have to be compliant with the grading systems that have been set.
They have collaborated with both Local and International Examination Bodies are the grade required for these courses are;
GRADE REQUIRED FOR KNEC EXAMINED COURSES
- Diploma: C-(Minus) & Above
- Certificate: D (Plain) & Above
- Artisan Level: D-(Minus) & Below including KCPE and Secondary School Drop-out
- ECDE Certificate: D+ & Above
- ECDE Diploma: C Plain & Above
- ECDE Proficiency: D Plain & Below
GRADE REQUIRED FOR ICM, ABE, ABMA, JP-UK & OTHER INTERNATIONAL BODIES
- Diploma: C- (Minus) & Above
- Certificate: D-(Minus), D (Plain) & D+ (Plus)
- Single Subject Diploma: D (Plain) & Below
SCHOOL OF DRIVING REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
- Copy of National ID
- 2 Colored Passport Size Photographs.
Requirements for Driving Lessons
- Provisional driving license (PDL)
- Flat closed shoes/Rubber shoes.