The application for the Kenyatta University Internal Bursary for the academic year 2023 is now open by Kenyatta University for all Kenyatta University students in Kenya.
The Kenyatta University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Bursary. The Kenyatta University Internal has set-up a tertiary bursary fund to help as many students with financial challenges. It is intended for tertiary students at the undergraduate level. Kenyatta University Internal has allocated a bursary fund specifically for this purpose
KENYATTA UNIVERSITY INTERNAL BURSARY APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- You must be a current student of Kenyatta University
- You must be a first year student living in the satellite campus only.
- You must show evidence of being in need.
- Students with pending disciplinary issues and those under CEP, DSVOL PROGRAMME and OVS beneficiary NEED NOT APPLY.
HOW TO APPLY FOR KENYATTA UNIVERSITY INTERNAL BURSARY
Need and vulnerable students are advised to log into the Kenyatta University Student Portal and fill an online application form as instructed and upload supporting documents in the PDF Format on or before the deadline.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 10th April 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.