This article contains information on how to gain access to the Zetech eLearning Portal (elearning.Zetech.ac.ke) also known as E-Learning Management System (LMS).
The Zetech seeks to improve learning processes for its student. Therefore, it is pleased to announce the adoption of a Learning Management System (LMS), which would make it easy for students to attend classes online, get lecture notes and submit assignments anywhere and anytime.
This E-learning platform is to help lecturers of the Zetech in uploading their courses and course materials (ie. course outlines, lecture notes/PowerPoint presentations, recommended reading books/journals, videos, forums) on the E-learning platform to enable students to access them for continuing academic work. A series of short video tutorials will be made available in the coming days to further help our lecturers in uploading their courses.
STEPS ON HOW TO ACCESS AND ENROL FOR THE ZETECH E-LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
The following is a guide on how to enrol in the Zetech LMS.
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to ZETECH Elearning Portal by visiting the link: hhttps://elearning.zetech.ac.ke
- To access your lessons, kindly log in with your username and your password.
- Once logged in, scroll down the page to Course Categories. Select your School
- Select your course or check for your course in your department.
- You will then see the content for your course.
Forgotten Password? How to Reset your Password:
- All registered students have access to Zetech. To login follow the same steps as above.
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If we can find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions how to get access again.
Further Reading: How to Access the ZETECH Student Portal
In cases where students do not have access to any device or data, other options are being explored, including the possibility of using the Post Office to deliver paper-based material to students. Additional support will be made available for students when contact teaching resumes, and particularly for students who will have had difficulty in transitioning to online learning.
Students who have queries related to the academic programme should contact their respective schools. Students who do not have access to adequate mobile computing devices and cannot secure them elsewhere should contact their Faculty representatives.