We are pleased to present to you student.mak.ac.ug as the Makerere University, MAK student portal. It also contains the official website, benefits of using the student portal; steps on how to log in and how to reset/recover your student portal forgotten password.
All returning or new students, upon resumption, need to select courses, get familiar with the Makerere University grounds, find out where classes take place, common meeting areas, living facilities, the library, bookstore, department offices and much more.
The Makerere University, MAK Student portal is very important because it’s not just at the beginning of a school year that the school supports students but all year round. As a MAK student, you need access to financial services, learning management systems to submit assignments and access your grade. You also need to work with other students on projects as well as update their student profile.
The MAK student portal also provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access and hub to all applications, information, and content.
A student portal is a commonly used word that describes the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning related materials and information.
For instance, a learner who has enrolled in an online certification program may use a student portal to access online course materials, such as articles, lectures and videos, hosted on the school’s servers. Student portals may be used to provide information about the school, special events, course details, calendars, academic resources and contact information.
The Makerere University, MAK student portal can also integrate with other systems to provide students with easy access to personal information, such as tracking bursary awards and campus medical insurance.
In essence, this article contains details on the official Makerere University, MAK student portal and its website. It is also important to note the benefit of the MAK student portal as stated above. Therefore, the specific purpose of using the student portal involves:
- MAK Course Registration;
- MAK Fees payment;
- Checking your semester result;
- Viewing your MAK Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Downloading your MAK transcript;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
WHO CAN USE THE MAK STUDENT PORTAL?
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN TO THE MAK STUDENT PORTAL
- Open your internet browser and go to the Makerere University Student Portal website at https://student.mak.ac.ug/.
- Enter your student number or registration number in the “Student Number or Reg. Number” field and enter your password in the “Password” field, then click on “SIGN IN“.
- If you are a new student, your User ID is your Student Number and your Password is also your Student Number.
- Once logged in, you will be able to access all of the features available on the portal, such as online applications, course information, exam results, etc.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR MAK STUDENT PORTAL FORGOTTEN PASSWORD?
- First, access the AIMS student portal via students.mak.ac.ug and click on the “Reset my password” button. You will then be guided through a series of steps to reset your password.
- Alternatively, you can go to https://sso.mak.ac.ug/recover/ and enter your university webmail address to receive a One Time Passcode (OTP) sent to your alternative email address that you provided during registration. This code will help you reset your password.
MAK STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN ADDRESS:
- MAK Student Portal Login (I): https://student.mak.ac.ug/
- MAK Student Portal Login (II): https://myportal.mak.ac.ug/
MAKERERE UNIVERSITY, MAK OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
- MAK Main Website: https://www.mak.ac.ug/
MAK ELEARNING PORTAL LOGIN:
- MAK Student E-Learning Portal: https://student.mak.ac.ug/
MAK CONTACT ADDRESS
MAK registrar email address: email@example.com
MAKERERE UNIVERSITY, MAK ELEARNING PORTAL
Makerere University seeks to improve learning processes for its student. Therefore, it is pleased to announce the adoption of a Learning Management System (LMS), that would make it easy for students to attend classes online, get lecture notes and submit assignments anywhere and anytime.
This E-learning platform is to helps lecturers of the Makerere University in uploading their courses and course materials (ie. course outlines, lecture notes/PowerPoint presentations, recommended reading books/journals, videos, forums) on the E-learning platform to enable students to access them for continuing academic work. A series of short video tutorials will be made available in the coming days to further help our lecturers in uploading their courses.
STEPS ON HOW TO ACCESS AND ENROL FOR MAKERERE UNIVERSITY E-LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
The following is a guide on how to enrol in the LMS.
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to MAK E-learning Portal
- Select Log in
- Once logged in, scroll down the page to Course Categories. Select your School
- Select your course or check for your course in your department.
- You will then see the content for your course
- Check Out Makerere University Fees Structure
- Makerere University Academic Calendar and Registration Dates