MARONDERA UNIVERSITY, MUAST UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Minimum Entry Requirements for Undergraduate Programmes
Faculty Of Agribusiness And Entrepreneurship
- 2 A-Level passes, including any of the following subjects: Mathematics, Economics, Accounting, Management of Business, Geography, agriculture, or any other related subject.
- Applicants should have a relevant Diploma from a recognised institution and should have attained an overall grade of Merit or better. Applicants with a passing grade should have at least two years of work experience in the relevant field.
Faculty of Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Passes in Biology, Geography, or Environmental Science and any one of the following General Certificate in Education at Advanced Level (GCE A Level) subjects: Geography, Environmental Science, Physics, Chemistry, Agriculture, and Mathematics
- The applicant should have at least 5 ‘O’ level passes, including English language, a Science subject and Mathematics with grade C or better
Bachelor of Science Honours in Natural Resources Management
- Passes at General certificate in Education at Advanced Level (GCE ‘A’ Level) in any two of the following subjects Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Divinity, Sociology, Geography, Management of Business, Economics, Literature in English, and Agriculture
Bachelor of Science Honours in Environmental Science and Sustainability
- Passes in any two of the following Advanced Level (GCE” A” Level) subjects: Geography, Environmental Science, Biology, Physics, chemistry, and Mathematics.
Faculty of Agricultural Sciences and Technology
- Advanced Level passes in Biology and any two subjects from Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Food Science, Geography, and Agriculture
- Five ordinary-level passes, including English and mathematics,
- Special Entry
A candidate who holds a Diploma in Agriculture or its equivalent may be admitted to the programme subject to the approval of the Senate.
MARONDERA UNIVERSITY, MUAST POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Entry requirements for a Postgraduate degree programme
A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for
Entry requirements for a Masters degree programme
- Normally, an applicant must have obtained an appropriate Honours Degree
- An applicant who has obtained an appropriate honours Degree in the Lower Second Division may be considered in their intended field of study.