This article contains information on Mbarara University of Science and Technology, MUST Cut Off Points. It describes the University Cut off Points of various courses for the academic year.
The Office of the Registrar, Mbarara University of Science and Technology, MUST has released the Cut Off Points for Admissions into various degree programme for the academic year.
There are certain criteria to be observed before being admitted to study in any of the courses in Mbarara University of Science and Technology, MUST. One of these which include meeting the required cut-off points for each school as well as the courses itself. It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for the admission into a particular course.
- Check Out Mbarara University Admission Requirements: 2020/2021
- Check Out Mbarara University Fees Structure: 2020/2021
The following is the Mbarara University of Science and Technology, MUST to consider before applying for admission to any academic programme available at the institution for the Academic Year.
MBARARA UNIVERSITY, MUST CUT-OFF POINTS
The authority of the Mbarara University of Science and Technology, MUST every academic session releases the admission requirements and the cutoff points needed for admission into its prestigious university. The cutoff points is stated below:
- Please as at the time of this publication, the MUST cut off points for the 2019/2020 academic year has not been released. This page will be updated once the cut off points is out online.
For further enquiries, please leave a comment below.
- Check Out Mbarara University Student Portal
- Check Out Mbarara University Online Application Forms – 2020/2021 Admission – How to Apply
- Check Out List Of Courses Offered at Mbarara University: 2020/2021