We are pleased and excited to announce to you that the Makerere University, MAK Online Application for the 2023/2024 academic year is now open for all interested and qualified applicants. We are not just making this announcement known but also providing various steps on how to apply online for the Makerere University, MAK admission.
STEPS ON HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR MAKERERE UNIVERSITY, MAK ADMISSION
To use the Makerere University, MAK online application feature, you must have a working internet device, a valid email address that is not shared with another Makerere University, MAK applicant, your South African identity number, or, if you are an international applicant, your passport number. Kindly follow the easy steps below to apply online for MAK (Makerere University Online Application) admission:
1. Apply Online (How to Apply Online at Makerere University)
- Step 1: Please apply online via the Makerere University, MAK Application Portal if you are enrolling for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Study Abroad or Graduate School of Business Exchange Program.
- Step 2: Click on the REGISTER NOW Button from the Login Page, you will be redirected to a Register Page where you will fill in the form with your details as they appear on your Academic Documents.
- Step 3: During Registration, you will be asked for your First Name, Last Name, Other Names, Email address, Telephone Number and Gender.
- Step 4: The Email address and Telephone Number MUST be unique and never have been used by any other person for applications before.
- Step 5: After Successful Registration, you will be redirected back to Login Page and your One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to both your E-mail address and Phone Number.
- Step 6: Check your Email and SMS for your login password. (For the Email option, please check the Spam folder as well)
- Step 7: On the Login Page choose either the LOGIN WITH EMAIL or LOGIN WITH PHONE option and enter your Email/Phone number and the OTP you received.
- Step 8: You will be prompted to enter a new password. Please follow the rules on password creation as shown on the page and click Change Password when done. You will receive a confirmation that your password has been changed.
- Step 9: To fill a form the applicant clicks on the APPLY NOW button displayed on the running scheme.
- Step 10: Kindly login with the credentials created in the previous steps
- Step 11: Choose you preferred scheme and click on APPLY NOW.
- Step 12: Fill the form shown as instructed, taking note of the mandatory fields marked with an asterisk (*) and when done, click on Save. You can always resume your application at any one time.
- Step 10: Obtain a payment advice slip by dicking on “Pay for Form” button
- Step 11: Make a payment at any of bank used by URA
- Step 12: Print the filled form and attach certified copies of your academic
2. Acknowledgement of Application
- You will receive an email confirming online submission of your application immediately.
- Within three working days, you should receive formal acknowledgment of your application along with your student number and log-in details.
- Note this acknowledgement does not mean you’ve been accepted or admitted to Makerere University, UL.
3. Upload Supporting Documents
In order to consider your application, please upload all necessary supporting documents listed below this article. If the application is incomplete, it may be declined by the university.
4. Acceptance of Offer
When we update your application, you will receive an email communication. Please monitor your email account closely for updates. You can also check your status online with the log-in credentials that we will send you after you apply. We are not permitted to disclose your application status telephonically.
LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR MAKERERE UNIVERSITY, MAK ONLINE APPLICATION
Upload certified copies of the following in PDF format when you apply for undergraduate studies:
- Your ID if you are a Ugandan citizen
- Your passport if you are an international student
- Your guardian/parent’s ID or passport if you are younger than 18 years
- Your academic record, only if you are a current student at another institution of higher learning
- Your payment slip
I hope we have been able to make your MAK online application for 2023/2024 seamless and easy. The Makerere University is really a place to be and we have our reasons for that. According to a statement on the University website, they are always committed to providing transformative and innovative teaching, learning, research and services responsive to dynamic national and global needs.
Further Reading: Makerere University, MAK Full Tuition & Fees
Gather all the necessary documents and get ready to follow the steps on our website to a successfMAK Makerere University, MAK online application. We will try as much as possible to make your application smooth and seamless. But before we proceed, remember this application is open to all prospective undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma and certificate students. The only thing you need right now to apply for admission to the prestigious Makerere University, MAK, is to be eligible and ready.
The management of Makerere University, MAK, is no stranger to technology, as they have made this application exclusively online, unlike the rigorous task of going through the paper-based application (only when necessary). Therefore, they have opened their application portal for all high school leavers and those trying to further their studies either through part- time or full time.
Brace up and read along, as we guide you through the Makerere University, MAK online application procedure for the 2023/2024 academic year.
- Check Out Makerere University Student Portal Login: student.mak.ac.ug
- Check Out List Of Courses Offered at Makerere University
- Check Out Makerere University Cut Off Points
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @Eafinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.
Is there restriction in terms of the year at which someone sat A level for being admitted for evening program.
No, there is no restrictions for now.
Is it possible to pay for my application form here in Zambia using airtel money via online payment or I have to go and pay at the bank and if I do so since its online payment will it show paid?
I need to join this year 2020. Am 25 years.
Is it possible?
Do I need to do pre mature exams first ,?
Am I too late for August 2020 intake ??
Good day, Am a Nigerian I developed interest to apply for Msc Entrepreneurship in your institution. Please notify me as soon as the application of admission for Msc in Entrepreneurship commence.
Good day, Am Elias Amos Mossae from Tanzania I had Diploma in clinical medicine.I’m interested to apply for MAM- Bachelor of medicine and Bachelor of surgery or BPT- Bachelor of Optometry in your institution.please inform me as soon as the application of MAM or in BPT commenced.
Good evening,I am Mawien Mathias Maring from South Sudan. I held Diploma in Clinical Medicine & Public Health .I am interested to pursue MBBS at your institution. Can I get admission at your varsity & if so will that course take me more 5 yrs like fresher? Kindly advise me
Hey I would like to enrol for my masters immediately at your university, kindly advice further,Linity from Kenya.
I would like to know whether I can submit my scanned academic documents via e-mail because I am in Kenya right now. I had already paid for my application forms through mobile money.Thank you in advance and I will appreciate your clarification.
I am a Nigerian with national diploma in Biomedical engineering, will I get admission in Biomedical engineering at your university how many to complete the program
Hey!!! I want to enroll this year but when I finish applying and I click on the summit form button nthg comes after filling in every thing needed, ways the problem
Hello, I have entered all the information required but after submitting nothing appeared for me to confirm that the application was submitted, what could be the problem , even the pay form didn’t appear.thank you
Hello,i want help from you because i have been trying to apply online but when ever i put in my email and password am denied access,
Why is it that after filling the online admission form,the system hangs when you press on submit button?
Hey,thanks for the services,Ian in the process of applying ,but I am finding a problem on signing up.wen I enter my names , password and email and agree that those are my names and contacts,I am taken back to the starting point
I try to open the application portal
I enter the email but when I click sign in it doesn’t sighn in
Do you have a bachelor’s online programme in faculty of business and entrepreneurship?
Am clement Baleke from Tanzania I have diploma in clinical medicine.It is possible for me to apply for bachelor in medicine and surgery/bachelor in radiology?
Hey, Good after noon, My name is Baluku Omary and did a diploma in wildlife and allied natural resources in 2012 and got a job in south sudan since 2013. Since then I have been in the NGO world up to date and feel want to enrich my education career. I do totally different staff from what I studied. I have been involved in food security and livelihood, peace building, education in emergencies and other programs. I therefore want to enroll this 2021 for a course at MUK that aligns with what am doing currently and on long distance since am Juba based but can always move to Kla for my course works and exams.
Any advice please.
hi im kones kevin i hv tried an online admission but all in vain
Hello ,good evening I would like to know about the fees structure ,and am in saudi arabia but can I apply online using my number of this country or.
I did A level in 2019
I would like to join mukin August 2021 to study under the ongoing academic first year
Will t be possible for mi
Then if it’s so wen am I supposed to apply?
I’m an International student and I got admitted for an MBA 2019/2020 and I was to report for classes in August 2020, but interrupted the program. Will I have any challenge if I report for August 2021?
Hello mighty muk. I was admitted in 2007 and joined though I never graduated due to financial problems that I was facing at a time. Self sponsored at school of education. I had a dead year after second year but couldn’t come back for course completion but my results remained back.how can you please help me to come back to fulfil my dream to complete my degree?Please save me to realise my dream by continuing with my results of first and second years respectively. Student number is 07/u/193/eve
What is the minimum cut off points for medicine and surgery for private students
The online application form for undergraduate intake 2020/21 does not open. When I tap the link it says AIMS software has expired.
Is there a problem with the link because I’m sure the problem is not mine
The online application for undergraduate for 2021/2022 does not work am receiving the one for PHD after signing in
Exactly, same thing there
And as for me, i have only WAEC from Nigeria, what type of A level is needed to apply in MAKCHS, and can I get admission with only my WAEC?
When are the admissions of freshers begin and ends for those who did their final exams in 2020 please kindly mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
I want to register but have failed. For bachelor business computing
Can we apply now for undergraduate study in agriculture that will start on September 2022. When are the deadlines.