The Authority of the University of Zimbabwe, UZ has enabled the student portal. The Online Portal is created for formal and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission and so much more.
As you can see, Student Portal is essential to both fresh and stale students of the University of Zimbabwe, UZ
UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE, UZ STUDENTS PORTAL
- UZ Student Portal: https://www.emhare.uz.ac.zw/
- UZ Main Website: http://www.uz.ac.zw/
- UZ registrar email address:
UZ CONTACT ADDRESS
University of Zimbabwe,
630 Churchill Avenue,
Mt Pleasant, Harare
UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE, UZ ELEARNING PORTAL
The University of Zimbabwe seeks to improve learning processes for its student. Therefore, it is pleased to announce the adoption of a Learning Management System (LMS), that would make it easy for students to attend classes online, get lecture notes and submit assignments anywhere and anytime.
This E-learning platform is to helps lecturers of the University of Zimbabwe in uploading their courses and course materials (ie. course outlines, lecture notes/PowerPoint presentations, recommended reading books/journals, videos, forums) on the E-learning platform to enable students to access them for continuing academic work. A series of short video tutorials will be made available in the coming days to further help our lecturers in uploading their courses.
STEPS ON HOW TO ACCESS AND ENROL FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE, UZ E-LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
The following is a guide on how to enrol in the LMS.
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to UZ E-LEARNING Portal
- By default, login credentials are set to:
- Username: your Student Registration number in lowercase, e.g (r123456n)
- Password: The barcode number on your student id, e.g (27000962675)
- Click on the login button to log in
- Once logged in, scroll down the page to Course Categories. Select your School
- Select your course or check for your course in your department.
- You will then see the content for your course.