The application for the International PhD Scholarships in Advanced Food Technology Research for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by RMIT University for all International Students in Australia.
The RMIT University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The RMIT University has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the PHD. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Each Successful scholar will receive the full-tuition fees to complete their undergraduate degree in the USA. RMIT University has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The RMIT University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International PhD Scholarships in Advanced Food Technology Research, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL PHD SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are open to all around the world.
- Excellent academic background in a relevant field, including chemical engineering, polymer science, food science, food/nutrition, and chemistry
- Achieved first-class Honours or 2A Honours or equivalent or a Masters by Research or Masters with a research component of at least 25%
- Relevant research experience and publication are highly desirable
- Be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or an international student meeting the minimum English language requirements
- Provide evidence of adequate oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team
- Meet RMIT’s entry requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy.
- Claimants are recommended to hold their previous degree certificate in the relevant subject area.
- You are required to provide current evidence of your English language proficiency for admission to RMIT.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL PHD SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- A cover letter (research statement)
- A copy of electronic academic transcripts
- A CV that includes any publications/awards and the contact details of two referees.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.